Friday, July 4, 2008

We are family....

I wasn't happy when Yankees lost those two close games to Texas Rangers and screamed at my computer "Where is our offense?". Of course, it includes the final game against Mets. As a fan, I actually feel funny about Hank's comment. I know, I know, our bombers work very hard to try to score and sometimes opposing pitchers just pitch better. If the thing is that easy, we can let Hank speak as much as he wants. I am just kidding.

But, I actually wasn't that upset during three games losing streak for three reasons. First of all, our two kids from our farm play well. I was impressed by the way David Robertson and Brett Gardner play their games. I said this before and I will say that again. No matter what happen to bombers this season, I think we have a bright future.

Secondly, I met some people wear Yankees hat when I went to coastal walk from Coogee beach to Bondi beach with my Korea friend, Grace, last week during my vocation. It's amazing for me to see how many Yankees fans around the world. One of those people is sister. Wow! The other day I went to eat Subway with Grace. A guy sat nearby also wearing a Yankees hat. Cool. This makes me feel really good, especially when Yankees are losing.

The final reason is Wimbledon. ha! Sorry about this. I switch my attention a little bit toward tennis.

No comments: