Monday, July 7, 2008

Exciting win against RedSox

I am doing the same thing I was doing at Moose-Mo game. That is listening to the game. I was so nervous the whole game that lead me not to watch the game. Hopefully, I can use the same title for this final game against RedSox.

Mo is Mo, right? I can't believe my eyes Mo was able to get out of bases-loaded wiith no one out jam. I was upset when I know Moose didn't get selected for All Star game. Moose is great, isn't he?

The more I watch Gardner play, the more I like him. We need real baseball players who don't think their personal stats and swipe for fence all the time. He plays good defense with patience at bats and great speed. Yankees need to do more fundamental baseball in order to win games in October, such as grinding every at bat, playing good defense, moving runners and getting the runners in from 3rd base with less than 2 outs.

No comments: