Thursday, July 31, 2008

Being a Yankees fan is one of the happiest things in the world

This is my reaction for the latest trade Cashman made when I heard Yankees traded Kyle Farnsworth for I-Rod. Being a Yankees fan is one of the happiest thing in the world because we know owner of our team will do everything to win the ball game. Even though we are in the transition year, they still go out to upgrade the team without trading away top prospects.

We have enough depth in our bullpen to go by without Kyle Farnsworth(I still can't believe Yankees fans are able to say this), especially when you consider it's hard to trust Farnsworth in the pressure situations. We also have more arms down the farm system to come up and help us(plus Bruney).

By getting I-Rod from Tiger, it not only upgrade from Moeller but also deeper our lineup with another right hand hitter.

Welcome to New York, I-Rod.

No comments: