Monday, March 10, 2008

I just don't like people get hurt...

There is a lot of debates going on for both sides right now for that collision. I just don't like someone get hurt no matter who they are and when it happen. The most thing bothers me is Ray manager Joe Maddon's reaction. Does he at least show a little concern about the health of Francisco Cervelli when he saw Cervelli walking out the field in pain? If he feels he is right, why not answer questions from New York reporters?

The most telling reaction I can say is when Girardi and Cervelli stared at Ray's dugout. I can guarantee you this is exactly how all Yankees players feel for that collision. Man, I can almost smell something waiting to happen on Wednesday game when Pettitte will take the mound for that game.

I have one question for you guys. Does umpire throw out players for "accident" during spring training game or Did any player get threw out by umpire during spring training before?

I just get a sense Yankees will play extremely hard against Rays this season.

No comments: